Friday, June 17, 2011

...TCC Love...

        It seems impossible to try and some up my feelings about the Children's Center in just a few paragraphs. So get ready for many pictures because they say it all. I can't even begin to describe all that I've learned and how much I am going to miss this place. For a while now I have felt like a needed a change, not to mention it would be nice not to have a weekly cold or flu. Even though it was my choice, that doesn't make saying goodbye any easier. Today was a good last day to this chapter of my life. All eight of my kids were there and they were so sweet to me all day, not always typical for these kids' behavior haha. I will always remember every kid who came through my group. They all made an impact on my life and I'm so grateful for them. I was suppose to help them over come their trials but I think they were mostly teaching me along the way. I love them so much and I will always hold them close to my heart. I'm going to miss the Children's Center but I know I can always visit, and I will always feel at home there.
Gifts from a few of my kids
 Some of my best friends at work
 My hallway board



 Love these Two!
 Our "Friendly" mister Dragon

Playground

 My Classes Board
 Set up for circle time where we learn things

 Our classroom ready for the kids to arrive!

 The Lobby
 Front of TCC
 Wonderful People to Work with
 Goodbye book from my kids and my co Sheila





 Charts help the kids to understand
 The book I chose to keep and have everyone sign





The Children's Center is a wonderful place and I will miss it greatly!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this brought tears to my eyes. The only constant in life is change.

    ReplyDelete