Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh Maximus...

Oh Max, he is quite the funny little guy! On January 26th he turned one years old! We're so proud haha.

Here's the Birthday Boy!

Since Max's birthday he has started a new thing. First of all Max LOVES toys, treats, and especially chewy bones. But we don't allow these chewy bones on our bed because that is gross haha. So on the night of his birthday he tried several times to bring his bone onto our bed. We kept saying no and throwing it back onto the ground. He kept trying to bring it on until he finally got frustrated and wanted us to stop taking it from him. I heared some rustling coming from our closet...Max was trying to hide his bone from us. He put it on the ground, slid it against the wall with his nose then looked around for something to cover it. He spotted my shirt, lifted it up with his nose and set it on top of his bone. Max then began to pat it down with his paws and nose. It was pretty funny to watch. Once it was covered he would continually check on it and recover it until he was satisfied with its hiding place. It was so smart of him! We thought it was funny and pulled it out which upset him, he even cried and ran around scared with the bone in his mouth. He was frantic to find a new hiding place that we wouldn't see.  Well this has started a series of bone hiding around our house. We always find his little bone hidden in the funniest places. He gets more and more clever about it everyday too! I've stopped taking pictures because when I do he sees and it makes him sad and he re-hides it haha. Max is such a funny little guy! Jason and I don't have children yet so Max had been our entertainment haha. He's such a sweet little dog and we love having him around ;)

 The bone is frequently hidden in our laundry...
Behind my nightstand...
 He was tired and frustrated from hiding his bone so much so he decided to take a nap with it so I wouldn't take it...
 Under my nightstand next to my people magazines....(I have a lot of catching up to do haha)
 With Jason's shoes...

Recently Max has started to find more places to hide the bone. The most recent places have been behind the TV, in the drapes, behind a back pack, behind a shoe basket, in the laundry basket, and in our closet. Who knows where it will be tonight. He likes to hide it before we go to bed. You know just in case Jason or I need a good chew before bed!

Oh and last Friday I got to spend all day with this cute girl...

We had a fun day just the two of us. I don't know if you can get much cuter than this!


No comments:

Post a Comment