Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Vacations..Part Two

    To finish off our August vacation, we ended in St.George with the Hanks side of our family. We actually flew from Florida to St.George. It was kind of fun taking that flight. It was fun to see the new airport down there and it was such a short flight! We had a blast staying in St.George for a whole week. Usually we are only there for a weekend, so it was nice to relax with everyone and not have to leave quickly. Our week was full of fun activities. We went boating, swimming, hiked the narrows, golfing, shopping, to the temple, to tuachan plays, and much much more! I remembered my camera...but somehow I forgot the camera card in it...yup it was just great. So all of my photos are from my phone. Which is fine but I didn't get as many as I had hoped. I'm going to have to still some from family and add to this soon because there were so many fun times and I wasn't able to capture all of it. But here is what I did get...










Hanks family vacations are always a blast. It's so much fun to hang out with everyone. Thank you Korby and Dave for making it such a fun trip! We are so lucky to have such great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment