Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Festivities!

We had such a great Christmas break! There's is so much for me to write about. But I think I will let pictures tell it all ;) We enjoyed spending so much time with our families!


A "Christ-moose!"






The Hanks girls have a tradition every year to do Tea with Santa at the Grand America. It's so fun, and the food and hot chocolate are delicious! 







On the 22nd we had the Daw family Christmas party. This party wouldn't be complete without a nativity scene from these cute kids...



Christmas Eve was spent with my family. For the past few years my dad has gotten into ugly sweaters. He likes to order himself a new one each year. My mom and the pups were lucky enough to get their own this year!





Audrey loves Max!

Dayna and I got really lucky this year with our Christmas Eve jammies...

Christmas Morning! We headed to Hanks to open gifts and have some lunch. ;)

We had a blast celebrating Christmas with everyone. Can't wait until next year!



















  




No comments:

Post a Comment