Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Shower!

       We are so excited for little miss Audrey to come in October. She is the first grandchild/niece on the Marsh side and we could not be happier. October 27th can't come soon enough! My mom and I put together a shower for Dayna and Corey this past week. They are going to be such great parents and I can't wait to see them with her. It was so fun to plan, decorate, and shop for this shower.

The Invitations
 My Gift 
 I HAD to buy these shoes!

 Cutest cupcakes made by Kathy, and they tasted as good as they look!!
 Table full of Yummy food
 Dayna as a baby....If Audrey looks anything like this she will be absolutely darling!
 We played a game guessing who's baby picture belonged to who. It was so fun to see all our guests baby pictures.
 Opening Gifts

 Pom pom decorations





We had a blast at the shower, thank you to everyone who came! Now we just need October to be here already!!



2 comments: