Tuesday, August 2, 2011

...My Birthday...

    Last Wednesday was my birthday. It seemed to last over a few days which was kind of fun. On my actual birthday Jason took me out for sushi ( my addiction right now) and shopping. This was the perfect gift for me! I loved going and being able to pick out what ever I wanted. This was a big deal because Jason HATES shopping haha but we had a great time. Then I got to celebrate it with my friends by going up the canyon and having a bbq. It was such a nice day to go up there. I loved spending time with my wonderful friends, and it was so sweet of them to put that together. Then I got to celebrate it with the marsh side and the hanks side. I'm not a big fan of my birthday but I loved spending time with everyone over the past week. Thanks again everyone for everything!

This was on my computer when I got to work ;)

Beautiful flowers from Jason
Some of my cute friends...Michelle, Teresa, Vanessa


Liz and Clark

Love them

Jessie, Pete, and Maximus

Nice shot of Jason and Rock

Michelle and Rock

Such a great night up the canyon

Such a sweet card from my nieces and nephew ;)

Thanks for a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment