Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome to the World.

    I'm late on this post but oh well. We've had a really busy month. While Jason and I were in England My brother, Corey's, daughter was born. The timing of this was horrible but what can ya do. I'm so sad that I missed the big moment of this little girl coming into the world. I know everyone is probably biased with their own kids or nieces and nephews. Everyone says theirs are the cutest and ours really are. Haha. Jason and I have darling nieces and nephews. We love them all to pieces and Audrey was such a great addition. She is the first grandchild on the Marsh side so we're all pretty smitten with her. But she really is so wonderful. She never makes a peep and is so pleasant to have around. I could just hold her all day and look at her. I love her so much already. I'm so happy to be her aunt and I can't wait to watch her grow up. It's so fun to see Corey and Dayna become parents. They are so great with her and I'm so happy for them. I love my family.


Audrey Mayumi Marsh, born October 10th, 2011 at 1:09 am. 6 lbs. 11oz. and 18 inches.










Welcome to the world little one!





2 comments:

  1. I didn't even see this post until after mine was published about my nieces and nephews! hilarious. SHe is beautiful though. Look at all that dark hair! Amazing. COngrats

    ReplyDelete