Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Birthday!

     This year my birthday lasted a whole week! We started celebrating my birthday on Sunday the 22nd with the Hanks family. Korby made a wonderful dinner and even got a special cake made for me. It was very thoughtful and very tasty! Then a couple days later we celebrated with the Marsh side by going up Emigration canyon to Ruth's diner. It was delicious and such a fun atmosphere. Friday was my actual birthday and Jason made our plans. During the day I got to do some fun shopping! When Jason got off of work he took me to pick out some new running shoes that I have been wanting to get for forever! After that we headed to Mikado's for some yummy sushi, then to see the new Batman movie. It was such a fun night and we had a blast just the two of us. The last day of celebrating my birthday was this last Sunday. We celebrated with my mom's side of the family by having a fun bbq. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so fun. I really love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment