Sunday, July 8, 2012

Past Week

     One of the great things about working for school is that we get lots of time off. The school year ended on June 28th. We had this past week off for a small break until the summer session starts. It has been so nice to have a week at home to get things done. I have loved every minute! But of course my week off flew by and it's back to work tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but who doesn't love days off?? ;)
We had a fun but mellow 4th of July. We went to lunch and a movie with my family. Then Jason and I went to dinner then met up with some friends to go to Sugar House to watch the fire works. 

Then on Thursday we had tickets to the Oakley rodeo. This is a tradition for my family to go each year. This Rodeo is awesome! I look forward to it every summer.

Me, Miesh, Lauren, Teresa, Liz, Rock, Jason, Tyler, Clark, and John.

Yesterday we had a BBQ and game night with friends. My Friend Michelle and her husband Rock have made their garage into a pretty sweet little hang out. The way it is decorated is awesome and it's such a fun place to hang out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment