Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's a Party!

   This past Friday was my good friend Michelle's birthday. Turning the big 2-3! So she decided dinner at Cafe Rio and then and adventure to Nickel Mania would suit her birthday wishes. I don't know if I have ever even been to the Nickel Mania, if I have it was a very long time ago. Dinner was good as it always is at Rio and then Nickel Mania was even better. I honestly felt like a kid again! I was completely focused on winning as many tickets as possible, while Jason just wanted to play all the shooting games, that win NO tickets I might add. So we had to divide our nickels up so we could play our different games. It was so much fun playing games like ski ball again. I loved that game when I was little. We had a blast being with all of our cute friends. We didn't win the most tickets but we were a close second ;)

 April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, she was always my fave ;)
 Liz and I getting ready for our Jurassic Park adventure



 Ski Ball!!
 Lots of tickets ;)
 Yup we won 316 tickets!
 We used it wisely too. We bought fun dips, parachute guys, and marbles!

 Happy Birthday Miesh! We love you, thanks for letting us spend your birthday with you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment