Sunday, September 25, 2011

Utah State Fair

   A few weeks ago we went to the Utah State Fair. I don't know what it is about the fair but I just love it. I don't know if it's all the yummy food, or the unbeatable people watching but it's always a blast. Unfortunately I didn't take to many pictures but I did get just a couple.

For those of you who don't know, Jason is an avid corndog lover! He could eat these for every meal every day and be happy, I swear. The fair has quite the selection of corndogs. We managed to find the longest corndog there and that's the one we had to try. I will admit I had a smaller one but it was delicious. So this is Jason, pleased with his choice and ready to eat!


There were seals at the fair! I loved them. When do you see seals in Utah??

Can't wait until the State Fair comes again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment