Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lost Fish...Please Return if Found....

    So this past Sunday an unfortunate thing happened in our home. Around 5pm I cleaned our fish, Batman's, vase. I then put him back in the vase once it was clean and fed him. He was in the their after I cleaned it, no doubt! (I've been accused of loosing him while cleaning the vase but I know for a fact I put him back in it!) Once Batman was happily swimming in his clean vase it was time to head to my parents house for Sunday dinner. So we left to their house, and yes we brought Max with us. He was not at our condo with Batman. (Max has also been accused of eating Batman.) We returned home around 9:30pm. While getting ready for bed I hear Jason ask from the kitchen, "Where's the fish?!" I though he was just retarded and couldn't see him in the vase so I just said he's in there I promise. But Jason insisted he was gone so I came into the kitchen and he was right...BATMAN WAS GONE!! What the heck! We looked at each other for a minute shocked to see that our fish was missing. So yes my first thought was to ask Jason if he locked the door while we were gone. (People are weird these days, you never know what someone will steal) He just laughed at that assumption and insisted that Batman had jumped out of the vase. Ok, so if he jumped where is he??? Wouldn't he be on the floor or counter? Well we looked everywhere, and no Batman! It's just stupid. I want my fish back! How can we manage to not loose Max but we loose our fish? I'm stumped. I've lost my keys, shoes, earrings, but never a fish. I promise we are responsible pet owners. Batman was stolen or vanished, that's my opinion ha but Jason will tell you differently. I just don't understand why Batman would jump out of his vase. It was a perfect home for him. He had regular meals and pretty blue marbles to look at. Why on earth would he want to leave us?Case and point! So if anyone sees a bright red fish who answers to Batman please let us know. We miss him and would like our fish to be returned immediately.


This little guy is too sweet to eat his friend Batman.



No comments:

Post a Comment