Monday, April 2, 2012

Ski Day!

    My friend Vanessa and I used to go skiing at least once a week in high school. I loved every bit of it. After high school, season passes just got more and more expensive and my schedule got busier and busier. So I haven't been able to go skiing for quite a while. I was given a ski pass this year and I haven't been able to use it until today! It was so nice to get on the slopes again. I forgot how much fun it is! My best friend, Vanessa, was able to come with me. She is moving to Florida in May so we are trying to get as much time together as possible. We had such a blast skiing together just like old times. It was a gorgeous day on the slopes, we couldn't have asked for better weather!




Thanks for joining me on the slopes today!






No comments:

Post a Comment