Friday, October 26, 2012

A Look Back

   There's a couple things I forgot to post about in my last post about our anniversary. Last year I made a list of things we did in our first year of marriage, I wanted to do that again this year. Down the road it will be fun to look back and see all of our experiences in each year of our marriage. ;)

Some Memorable Times In our Second Year of....

1. Visited Mexico
2. Florida
3. Arizona
4. St.George
5. New York
6. Jason started an Internship for 
American Healthcare Lending 
Summer 2012
7. Jason was offered a job and controller 
in the accounting department of 
American Healthcare Lending
8. Megan started working at the 
Carmen B. Pingree Center for children 
with Autism Dec. 2011


I found this picture in a magazine right after we got married. I fell in love with this couple. It was just a random picture and I don't even know the story behind it but I cut it out of the magazine and it has hung on our fridge ever since. The reason I love this picture so much is because it is my goal in life. 50, 60, 70 years from now this is where I want to be. My goal in life is to be with Jason forever and to always love each other unconditionally. If we can end up like the couple in this picture we will have had a successful life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment