Sunday, October 7, 2012

Horseback Riding

   We went horseback riding! Our good friends Trevor and McKell invited to go horseback riding with them. Trevor's family has tons of horses and we thought this would be the perfect time of year to go with all of the leaves changing. It was beautiful! I can't even explain the scenery. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I wish it could stay fall all year round! Not only do I love fall but I love horses. I have loved them since I was little but unfortunately most of my rides consisted of walking in a line behind a guide. I did take riding lessons when I was in junior high though. When I was younger we were often out of town on my birthday so my parent's would plan horseback rides on my birthday to celebrate. I love riding! When Trevor and McKell invited us to go I was beyond excited! We had such a good time riding with them. The horses mostly wanted to run though resulting in Jason almost falling off and taking a tree brach with him...good times ;) Thank you Trevor and McKell for such a fun day!















No comments:

Post a Comment