Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Big 1 Year Old!

    On October 10th Audrey turned 1 years old! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. Since Dayna is working I have had many opportunities to watch this sweet girl on Fridays. It's been so fun to watch her grow and learn. I can't wait to see the person she becomes and how much more she will grow. A year ago Jason and I spent our first anniversary in London, unfortunately, Audrey was born while we were away. This killed me. I wanted to be there so badly! It still saddens me that I missed such an important day for their family. When Audrey's first birthday began to approach I knew it was something I could not miss. Then I realized that my friend Teresa's wedding was on Oct. 10th. I needed to be at both! Well luckily things worked out and I was able to bounce back and forth between wedding and birthday. What a fun day it was for me to see my friend be sealed in the temple and to see my niece on her first birthday. It was exhausting, but what a fun day.

The very first time I met Audrey ;)
 Silly Girl...Who makes lots of messes now...
 The Party...
 Corey and Dayna put together such a wonderful party for their sweet girl. 
 (Audrey hates it when her hands are dirty....the frosting was a no go.)

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment