Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teresa's Wedding

    One of my best friend's got married last Wednesday. She is the 7th out of my group of 8 girlfriends to get married. Alli your next!! ;) It was such a beautiful day! I love October which is why Jason and I chose to get married Oct. 15! ;) My friend Teresa looked so beautiful and happy! We are so excited for her and this new life she has started with John.

 Cute Teresa at her Bachlorette Party

 Getting ready for the reception

We faced timed Vanessa so she could be apart of Teresa's special day. 




 I love you Vanessa!
Cute Jason assisting me with all my bridesmaid duties ;)

Congrats Teresa and John! We love you guys!







1 comment:

  1. I so wish we didn't live so far away so I could've been there. I'm sure she looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete